Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Your Love.....

A
I wanted the end and there was more
A/G#
I wanted more there was no end
A/G
What I wanted to find
D/F#
was behind and not here

Bm7
From the shadows
C#m7 Bm7
I didn't see the shadows
C#m7 Eb
I didn't see light

A
I'm not gonna cry
A(#5)
if nobody is with me
A6
I'm not gonna leave
A7
any road without treading

Even if it's the end of love
I've seen the end of disguise
I want the end of pain
but there's no end,
there's always more
There is no shadow
there is no guilt
there is no cross
I'm not waiting
for the faces that I miss
I'm not gonna wait
for destiny to speak for me

DMaj7 E7
And in the middle of winter rains
GMaj7
there's no time and no place
C#7 F#m
I know you'll understand that love
A7 DMaj7
for whom searches for an answer
A B7
is a little more
E
than doing you well

I had the end and it was more
I had more and it was the end
I had the world at my feet
and it was nothing without you
I crossed the final line for...

F#m
Your love
Bm7 C#m7
just as strong as no love
F#sus4
Your love
Bm7 C#m7
parable of a better world
A/G
your love teaches me to live
D/F# F
Your love teaches me to feel
A E
your love

A A Am Am
(oh oh oh oh ) x2
A D
Oh oh

I had the end
and it was more
I had more
and it was the end
I had the world at my feet
and it was nothing without you
Bm7
we will be saved
C#m7 Eb
for our love...

1 Comments:

Blogger Caz M said...

Hey! Now we're hyperlinked!! ;)

April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>