Friday, February 17, 2006

Plushenko Gold!


Stephane Lambiel of Switzerland: SILVER, Evgeni Plushenko of Russia: GOLD, and Jeffrey Buttle of Canada: BRONZE
Just as I knew it would happen :) Plushenko took the gold!
Was upsetting about Johnny Weir not even making the podium :(
I thought for sure he'd at least be up there!!
I so wanted to see him get up there!! His short program was so incredible!
I thought he skated wonderfully, but as Scott Hamilton said, "He gave away too many points." Johnny looked sooo bummed... as was I for him...
I hope he'll be back in 4 years!
Was really nice to see Evan Lysacek from the US skate a much better program compaired to the short! Think he placed 5th! (?)
Well.. guess it's onto the ladies now on Tuesday!!
I'll finally catch up on some laundry now the next few days ;-)
Good for you Plushenko: you deserve it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>