Saturday, August 05, 2006

Decade day lol...
























Wanting to find myself and guitar with Neil Young (& Tony) this weekend.
Tony taught me 'Down By the River' months ago :)
(good way for me to practice those pentatonic scales for leads!)
Leads are something I'm not familiar with lol but he encourages me!
It's pretty damn funny! I play the rhythm and he plays the amazing leads then he plays the rhythm and looks over at me to play the little riffs he taught me :)
I usually end up cracking up because it feels so incredible to me to even attempt such sounds and I feel so inadequate! Not to mention he has this huge grin on his face all the while lol..
But I so love it though :)

Is this one of the coolest album covers or what?
Wish I had the LP, I'd probably frame it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>