River......
It's coming on Christmas, they're cuttin' down trees, they're putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace.. oh I wish I had a river... I could skate away on...
But it don't snow here, it stays pretty green, I'm going to make a lot of money then I'm going to quit this crazy scene.. I wish I had a river, I could skate away on....I wish I had a river so long, I would teach my feet to fly... Oh I wish I had a river, I could skate away on....
I made my baby cry. He tried hard to help me, you know, he put me at ease, and he loved me so naughty, made me weak in the knees, Oh I wish I had a river.... I could skate away on...
I'm so hard to handle, I'm selfish and I'm sad. Now I've gone and lost the best baby that I ever had...Oh I wish I had a river... I could skate away on.. I wish I had a river so long, I would teach my feet to fly.....Oh I wish I had a river....
I made my baby say goodbye....
It's coming on christmas, they're cutting down trees, they're putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace..
I wish I had a river, I could skate away on.........

Northport is starting to look a lot like Christmas!
Too bad this pic doesn't capture the lights and how pretty it actually looks..
The drive down Main Street is really spectacular :)
But it don't snow here, it stays pretty green, I'm going to make a lot of money then I'm going to quit this crazy scene.. I wish I had a river, I could skate away on....I wish I had a river so long, I would teach my feet to fly... Oh I wish I had a river, I could skate away on....
I made my baby cry. He tried hard to help me, you know, he put me at ease, and he loved me so naughty, made me weak in the knees, Oh I wish I had a river.... I could skate away on...
I'm so hard to handle, I'm selfish and I'm sad. Now I've gone and lost the best baby that I ever had...Oh I wish I had a river... I could skate away on.. I wish I had a river so long, I would teach my feet to fly.....Oh I wish I had a river....
I made my baby say goodbye....
It's coming on christmas, they're cutting down trees, they're putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace..
I wish I had a river, I could skate away on.........

Northport is starting to look a lot like Christmas!
Too bad this pic doesn't capture the lights and how pretty it actually looks..
The drive down Main Street is really spectacular :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home