Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Goodbye Sam...















(Bill lowered his flag to half mass in honor of Sam)

Well, today was a horrible day :((
We had to put Sam to sleep...
Hated to do it but he was just too sick..
It was the hardest thing I ever had to decide and do.
At least I was there with him, holding and kissing his head, and he didn't die alone or with some strange technician who didn't know and love him like I do.
We buried him with his favorite ballie, his white mousey, and his sock toy.
He looked so peaceful.

It amazing how much we know we'll have this day to dread.. someday ..
But before you know it, that day comes, and it comes so suddenly, so unexpectedly. Blown out... almost like a candle. And unless you've experienced a loss of a beloved pet yourself, it's too hard to comprehend or express to people. Except to say, it's really the same as losing a member of your family.

Here's to you Sam (Simba Sam!)

More than a cat!

God knows I'll miss you! I already do!
I love you SO much! (but I know you already know that;)
Rest in peace now, and I know I will see you someday soon.
Thanks for 14 years of precious memories!
You really were the best cat.. ever! (love mommy)
>^..^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>