Saturday, March 11, 2006

Chuck shaved his beard!

Yep! My brother hasn't touched a razor since about 15 years ago! (even longer for a pair of scissors!) But tonight he completely shaved off his beard and mustache for a good cause.. to raise money for research for kids with cancer.
Visit StBaldricks HERE for more info or to get involved!

I'll post a before and after pic as soon as I get it.
What a great night as well as cause! Now we can see his baby face :)
(I still can't believe it!!!!!!!!)
















Here is the BEFORE pic, the most recent I have scanned.. from Montauk last summer when we all went to see Black and Blue, The Rolling Stones Tribute Band at The Memory Motel. Chuck is in the blue on the far right.. can't miss that 12 inch beard!! lol..
(from left to right: Kathy, Mikey Mo, Tony, Chuck.)
The AFTER picture to follow when I receive it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>