Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My first drawing :))

I got one of my first drawings this week! From Daniel, a 4 year old from the other class :) The letters on top, as he claims, "say they are my name!" I never ask for drawings; they always seem to just hand them to me and say, "I made this for you!" (I always keep every drawing ever given to me!) I have a HUGE bag in my attic from 5 years of teaching at various schools. I plan to put them into a big book someday to put on my coffee table to look through, and share with anyone who'd like to see them. They certainly bring a warm smile everytime :) They remind me of the importance of innocence. To wonder, explore, invent, and be creative. To live simply, and freely. It's days like this that I feel incredibly humbled and blessed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>